Monday, March 15, 2010

The most generic and heartless Tim Burton movie

( Image taken from google )

This is probably one of the most disappointing movies I have seen. "I can't wait till this is over." With a source material so familiar, even to those whose concept is second hand references, there are needs to be re-invention of concept or idea.

It’s in 3D. This is the 1st time I watch the film in 3D. It is not worth to pay the high price of the 3D admission to appreciate some of the flat and blur animation, and the storyline is extremely boring and clumsy. I would still have been sitting in the cinema watching Alice and thinking 'What the hell am I doing here?' There were at least two moments when I wanted to leave but I gave the film another chance.

The character The Mad Hatter, Johnny Deep (Captain Jack Sparrow) is an original. I'm sure it's a combination of other Depp figurines. His first scene show him walking towards Alice across on the table and his actions, tone, movements etc look like Jack Sparrow. His outfit and makeup look alike more of a circus clown that Nothing mad about his character at all.

Thats all for my comment!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment